Saturday, February 28, 2009

sweetest niece

 
My niece Lia, age 4 1/2, came over this Saturday to have a sleepover with her cousins (my daughters). Her dad brought her to the door dressed in a light pink sweater and brand new pink sparkly shoes. Her hair was even brushed ... I was impressed. Sometimes daddy's just don't know how to dress their little girls, but this time she was picture perfect. I got out my new camera and told her I wanted to take a few photos. I pointed the lens down at her feet and she said, "These are my brand new pink shoes!" We went outside and she smiled so sweetly, and I captured a few great face shots before my girls came outside ... then they were off running! I was so happy to at least have gotten a few great photos! When I edited this photo, the pink hue just made sense. Then I showed it to Lia and she said, "Where's my color?" So I showed her the original and explained the process. I don't think she was impressed, but I'm going to frame this for her in hopes that one day she'll remember!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment